Week-end Tennis

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Eros:
    Hi all,

Every Saturday and Sunday (HK side) I play Tennis with some friends, we still need good players for doubles(sometimes we play single too), if anyone interested give me a sign

Cheers

Eros
    hi eros: i know it has been a few months since you posted this but are you and your friends still playing tennis? i would be interested in joining if you are looking for more players.
    thanks!

Tennis Doubles!

Hello Eros:

My name is Mark and I am responding to the Tennis Ad you placed on the geoexpat.com website. I recently moved to Hong Kong and am looking for people to play doubles with. It’s been a while since your ad but I’m wondering if you’re still looking for people. I’m a rusty 4.0 level player from the USA. Please email me back at [email protected] if you’re still looking for people.

Cheers,

Mark

I'd like to play tennis with you!

Hi Eros

It is about 2 years since you wrote the message, I hope you are still looking for players. I just moved to H K on this March. I am Kei from japan. I belonged to tennis club and palyed tennis every weekend in japan. I am around a 4.5-5.0 player. If you have been looking for players, plesase email me. I am waiting for your contact.

Cheers
    Kei

Looking for people to have a hit with. I've been in HK for over a year and still not gotten around to playing tennis!

I'm female, not a beginner but not advanced either. Please PM me if you might be interested. I am flexible as to time but prefer afternoons or evenings and courts on the Hong Kong side.

I am interested to play in the weekend, my level is about 3.3, intermediate. Thanks,

Walter
    [email protected]