Netball

Closed Thread

Netball

Hi,

Does anyone have any information about any social netball teams playing at the moment? I've seen some info about mixed netball which looks fun, does anyone know of a team that needs any more players?

My fitness levels aren't great but I'm keen and would love to meet some new people...or in fact anyone, I've only just moved here!

Thanks!

Can anyone give advice on Netball for a nine year old girl. We may be moving to HK in the next six months. Also football (soccer) for a seven year old??

always hongkong island, hopping around soho a lot

netball?!

HI Posie

mixed netball? i used to play netball during highschool (convent school) and i miss it soooo much! i played centre and GD usually and waht about you? please let me know or PM me im so excited

cobe

Quote Originally Posted by posie:
    Hi,

Does anyone have any information about any social netball teams playing at the moment? I've seen some info about mixed netball which looks fun, does anyone know of a team that needs any more players?

My fitness levels aren't great but I'm keen and would love to meet some new people...or in fact anyone, I've only just moved here!

Thanks!

If this thread is still alive...

Hi,

I see the last post was put up a good 6 months ago but I'll give it a go regardless...

My name is Mei & I've been here for a bit over 2 weeks now.

I'm trying to find information on how to sign up to either a social netball team or a rowing club. If somebody can point me in the right direction about who to contact directly that would be great.

Cheers,

Mei.

Netball and rowing

Hi - I'd also love to join social netball and rowing activities in HK. I did both sports in highschool and it would be great to get back into the games. Do you know of any regular teams that would welcome a new female player? I'd love to hear about it. Thank-you!

hey guys

the netball season is over now, but starts up again in september.
    however there is mixed netball over the summer...don't kno if registration is over by now tho...

look up different clubs, football club, circket club, valley, australian association - they all have teams in the league with teams in all different divisions so u can play competitive or a more relaxied social league

its tons of fun!

Hi

Has anyone played netball with the Australian Association? Thinking of going along to the trials on 2nd Sept but it is quite a lot to join $2000 including membership of Australian Association, so wanted to try and get a few views on them first!

Thanks