Squash anyone?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question Squash anyone?

Hi,

I'm looking for a squash partner if anyone is interested please IM me direct or post to discuss.

I haven't played in a few years but was once reasonable! Live in Kowloon and work on the Island so can make most places given notice.

Ideally I would like to play week day evenings but can be flexible.

Thanks in advance
    Martin

Hi there,
    Was just about to write my first post on this forum asking about squash.
    Also keen for a game.
    I live on island and work in central but don't yet know where any courts are...
    Tom

Hi both, I'm a 22/F but I do enjoy squash very much too. I am not a super spectacular player but could do the basics. I have a squash court at home, and residents here very seldom use it. They just re-decorate it and installed new wood floor in the squash court too. If you two are up for a game or two of squash let me know!!!

Can I join? Where is it? I am like beginner to intermediate level.

I like playing squash. I have only played about 20 times though, so a real beginner, but I noticed a lot of improvement during that time so maybe with practice I could be good enough for a game with an intermediate. Not sure!

(what I'm saying is I'd like to play if someone is willing to be patient with a beginner)

Last edited by justjoe86; 05-09-2011 at 11:29 AM.

I booked a court at Hong Kong squash center this wed. Just show up around then if you are interested. I booked it with my friend and we'll be playing games. We are about intermediate level. looking for players around the same level. pm me for contact info

hong kong squash center, hong kong - Google Maps

wed sept 7th hong kong squash centre court #9 from 7:30-9pm

Oh dear I'm still sorta a beginner.....can i still join?

Hi Pico,

I would like to join, do you mind people just turning up or do you want to manage attendance via PM's?

Hi Martin, are you sill interested in looking to play with someone. I am looking for people to play with as well. I live and work around central so can easily play around here on the Kowloon side.

Reply directly if you are interest and we can set something up. Week day evenings suit me as well.

Thanks,
    Richard

Hi Martin - Sorry if I'm coming to this conversation late. Just moved to HK and am looking for a squash partner. I live in the mid-levels and have a court in my building, so the price is right. Let me know if you'd be interested in playing. Best for me is generally on the weekends.

Best,
    Andrew

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast