Play Tennis Together Regularly

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Play Tennis Together Regularly

Hey,

I am a tennis beginner (not bad now!). Took tennis courses and have been eagerly practising to improve.

Anybody wants to play together? Beginners or intermediate players (if you have patience) are all welcome.

Easy for me to book a court in the western part of HK island. I can also travel to the place convenient for you. Evenings are the best and weekends are always fine.

I am an outgoing and nice guy. And I am available to grab a bite or have a drink together and talk about fun stuffs after we play.

PM me or leave your response here.

Steve

Hi Steve,

I read your posting and I just joined to reply.
    I am a beginner but sorry to say I didn't take any course.

I am also eagerly trying to improve but I am sure you are a better player. So let me know if you care to meet up. I can get a court in island south easily and I can play at the time you posted. Look forward to hear from you.

Quote Originally Posted by harp2800:
    Hey,

I am a tennis beginner (not bad now!). Took tennis courses and have been eagerly practising to improve.

Anybody wants to play together? Beginners or intermediate players (if you have patience) are all welcome.

Easy for me to book a court in the western part of HK island. I can also travel to the place convenient for you. Evenings are the best and weekends are always fine.

I am an outgoing and nice guy. And I am available to grab a bite or have a drink together and talk about fun stuffs after we play.

PM me or leave your response here.

Steve

hi,

I live in tin hau near victoria park. There are some very nice courts here. I am a beginner. I am 30. nights and weekends work good for me.

matt

Hi Matt,
    You care play this weekend in Stanley or Tai Tam. Or I can meet you at Victoria Park.

Thanks

Hi Steve

I recently moved to HK and am looking to have a hit once in a while. I live in Sheung Wan - dont have access to courts, but evenings and weekends would be best for me too - let me know if you are up for a hit.

I would say an intermediate player - but its all relative I guess.

Cheers

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by deelymc:
    hi,

I live in tin hau near victoria park. There are some very nice courts here. I am a beginner. I am 30. nights and weekends work good for me.

matt
    I live in Tin Hau also and can also play at similar times. The courts are fine but it's tough to get a booking on evenings and weekends so if anyone has access to other courts (or manages to get a booking at Victoria Park) I'm up for a game.

Now comes the hard bit, someone has to name a time, book a court and get us all there at the same time

Can play anytime

I am visiting hk currently and can hit with anybody anytime, 3.0 - 4.0, M or F, double or single, subject to court availability. My email [email protected]

Ben

Hey guys, I'm a 31 years old intermediate male tennis player who like to play tennis and make new friends. Seem we are having trouble to make a court in the evening in Hong Kong Island. It is definitely difficult to book a court in the evening in Hong Kong Island. However, I could make a court sometimes in Causeway bay. Does anyone know Disciplined Services Sports and Recreation Club. please head to the website. http://www.kaishing.hk/site/dssrc/
    I'll try to reserve a court over there if you guys want to play. The last evening session is 9-10pm, please let me know if you are interested.

i certainly like to play. any idea which day that u can book a court?

Sounds good to me, 8-9 or 9-10 on a weekday evening works well for me. Saturday afternoon is good too.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast