Bikram Yoga

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bikram Yoga

Hi, can anyone recommend any good Bikram hot yoga classes in HK island? Used to go a lot in Australia and kinda missing the detox!

I think bikram isn't available in HK, at least not anymore. Why don't you try the hot classes at pure yoga? It's not the same but it'll do.

Hey there, I know your post is a year old, but I've just moved here and am getting acute withdrawal too. If you are interested, we could get a bunch of people together and practise as a group, with Bikram's CD..? x

Most people in Hong Kong despise Bikram Yoga because of the high profile injury cases including the businesswoman who became a quadraplegic.

Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english:
    Most people in Hong Kong despise Bikram Yoga because of the high profile injury cases including the businesswoman who became a quadraplegic.
    How awful! I must say, I have not heard of these cases... please would you tell me a little more about what happened? Was it the yoga itself or a bad teacher or both??

Hey, I would love to do some bikram yoga as a group if we can get it organized! Where do you propose we meet?

Maybe at the offices of your promo company tasked with trying to advertise these guys.

I'm guessing being unpleasant gets you more points on the internet than it does in real life, am I right?

By the way, I'm actually interested in meeting up, for those of you who genuinely want to do some yoga and aren't just looking for snarky virtual interactions.

Hey I would like to do some yoga, but I have never tried Bikram yoga so I guess its no use to you guys with me only being a beginner? Leisha x

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using GeoClicks Mobile

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast