Credit cards can make you fat

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Credit cards can make you fat

The only time I ever use a credit card to buy food is at expensive restaurants, if I want to build some mileage points.

Using credit cards at fast food restaurants? Are people that lazy to go to an ATM and carry around cash?

in HK there is Octopus card, just like credit card and it is widely accepted

Quote Originally Posted by Vrindavan:
    in HK there is Octopus card, just like credit card and it is widely accepted
    It's more like a debit card if you ask me.

Oh, right. The credit card is making the guy walk into the fast food place, buy and eat more food. It probably also keeps him from exercising. I guess after the credit card forces all that food down the guy's throat it is too worn out to force him to exercise.
    Will someone please hurry and invent a pill so that you can eat whatever you want, whenever you want but still look like Arnold and live to 100 because all of this eat less/exercise more talk is really irritating. Like I have the ability to control my actions. First the CIA was beaming instructions to my gun to shoot my neighbor and now my credit card is forcing me to enter fast food restaurants, order super-size meals and eat everything, including the cardboard. I can only hope that the government, in its infinite wisdom, can protect me from myself and my credit card and my gun.
    The era of personal responsibility is fast coming to an end.

MikeLowrey

as we can auto-reload the card with credit card,
    it is like a credit card now

Wow, I never knew that.

The reloading aspect makes it a debit card. It's called AAVS (Automatic Add Value Service).

And it's still quite limited except for transport and small purchases - you can only have auto recharge per day of either $250 or $500 depending on which credit card it is linked to. So there's no way you can pay in any restaurant above "fast food".

no scientific proof whatsoever. I think there are as many skinny people out there using their credit cards to buy food as well. so the correlation is nonsense in my opinion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast