Rugby Clubs , Gyms in or near Yuen Long

Closed Thread

Smile Rugby Clubs , Gyms in or near Yuen Long

Hi, I will be in HK soon and was wondering if any one could let me know if there are any Rugby Clubs, in or near Yuen Long which will take on beginners? Also are there any Gyms in the same area ? if not, are there any decent gyms that will not rip you off which is commutable? ( I have read some threads on here about gyms being a bit crap)

Thanks

HKRFU to build a new rugby pitch in Tin Shui Wai for the community | Hong Kong RFU
    It talks about Tin Shui Wai Rugby Football Club but I cant find any links to that.
    Best to call HKRFU and ask them : Hong Kong RFU | A Game For All

how about the gyms in yoho midtown or the parville club houses?

Hi thanks for the replies. I have found TSW Panda RFC on Facebook and emailed them re joining details etc so hopefully hear back from them soon.
    Ms.JL what Gyms are there near Yoho? are they any good, decent size with decent amount of stuff in them ?

Those are private gyms only open to residents as far as I know. You have to prove that you either own or rent a flat in Yoho town.

Hi you have california fitness in tuen mun for the gym which is a really good gym
    I play for tsw, we're not training in tin shui wai at the moment but at king's park on monday and at prince edward on thursday