workout buddy at california fitness (whampoa)

Closed Thread

workout buddy at california fitness (whampoa)

hey guys i just joined the CF gym at whampoa and was wondering if someone would like to workout with me and btw I am Indian male 20 years old

Hey Im considering joining the same gym, whats the membership like ?

Hey Kris ... well there are a lot of membership options and the price is negotiable but the sales ppl will try their best to make u sign a 2 year contract ... its all about negotiating and the willingness to walk out .... i was first told that a 1 year membership will be 528 $ p.m. and a 2 yr membership is 248$ p.m. and obviously its a sales tactic ....you will need leverage to reduce the price and try to meet them half way... for eg: say you will bring in more people even though you won`t , or say that you will pay the fees in advance, also say that you have been to fitness first and also physical fitness and they are giving you way better offers then them ... I rejected their first 4 offers and still didn`t like their price so I walked out and I now knew for sure it was the best I could get .. so after some days I joined with an 18 month contract all week no time restrictions only one club for 288 $ p.m. and also u can take some coupon and nike bags if you can provide phone number of a current member who recommended the gym to you ... also I would like to add the gym is awesome ,good equipment and awesome free weight area as compared to some other gyms in Hong Kong.. and its location is perfect for me..... If you have any other questions feel free to ask them Oh and alos no joining fee or any other kind of fees are required to pay.....

oh hey! i frequent the whampoa CF sometimes too