SCUBA course: L-S Pro Company Limited

Closed Thread

SCUBA course: L-S Pro Company Limited

greetings:

Does anyone have comments re: the Open Water course offered through L-S Pro on Chi Wo St., Jordan, Kowloon? I have seen the posts re: other dive shops, but I am near Jordan for the time being.

thanks!

These guys are a new operation set up just a few months ago. They broke off from either Ocean Sky or Diving Express, I can't remember which. Either way you may find it hard to get testimonials just yet given their recent coming into existance.

I have a friend who has used them for day diving from Sai Kung and as far as I know there were no problems.

thank you for the response...now it makes sense! I couldn't find anything online about them, and most of their website is "under construction".

I should have posted to this thread weeks ago....I completed the Open Water course at LS-Pro and was very happy. The staff there are fluent in English and the flexibility towards my work schedule was appreciated. The boat dives were fun with some very cool people.

I don't want this to turn into a promotional post, so I will finish by writing that I will be taking more courses through this shop in the future!

cheers.