Tennis Coach or Partner at Pokfulam area

Closed Thread

Tennis Coach or Partner at Pokfulam area

Looking for a tennis coach to come to Pokfulam area who charges reasonable rates, or tennis partners for some hitting. I'm a female, late 30's, intermediate, used to play all kinds of sports. Court booking with basket of balls all taken care of.

weekday mornings only.

Quote Originally Posted by Naneki:
    Looking for a tennis coach to come to Pokfulam area who charges reasonable rates, or tennis partners for some hitting. I'm a female, late 30's, intermediate, used to play all kinds of sports. Court booking with basket of balls all taken care of.

weekday mornings only.
    How early can you play in the weekdays? I can do before 11am tai tam or pokfulam area. I can take care of court and ball baskets in Tai tam. Maybe we can take turns...
    Can start after the new year...

PM to you

Ben

play tennis

Hi ULLU - happy to join you guys on weekdays tai tam
    let me know if you need players to join
    i am intermediate level
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ULLU:
    How early can you play in the weekdays? I can do before 11am tai tam or pokfulam area. I can take care of court and ball baskets in Tai tam. Maybe we can take turns...
    Can start after the new year...

I use a guy called Frankie.Leung. [email protected] He is VERY reasonable and a great coach...Give him an email..

Sandy

Thanks Sandy for the info, in fact, we're going to work something out with him soon.

Tennis Partner

Hi, I am interested to play on weekdays. I am also intermediate level and want to start playing on regular basis. You can email me at [email protected]

Cheers
    Anna

Hi,
    I'm interested to play in POkfulam. I am available anytime in the mornings. Please email me: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by glad888:
    Hi ULLU - happy to join you guys on weekdays tai tam
    let me know if you need players to join
    i am intermediate level
    thanks