Like Tree54Likes

Social game of football

Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast

Hey beer does that to me
    But, this time I'll have to pass unfortunately as I've to fly to Mumbai for a family trip...

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses:
    Hey beer does that to me
    But, this time I'll have to pass unfortunately as I've to fly to Mumbai for a family trip...
    Oh, I'd better edit you out of my post then..

Or, maybe we could all go to mumbai

that won't be a bad idea..

I want to go there one day for sure guns... be my tourguide? Payment in the form of food and beer!

Offer accepted jj...

1. Luckycat
    2. WMDS
    3. Dipper
    4. AJ9
    5. JJ86
    6. Marodavid

Hey guys,

I finally could rearrange my agenda for this friday. I am joining the game this week, I could not wait to play some football.

If I caught it, we will be starting playing at 7pm indoor for a 4-a-side, am i right? Please let me know to avoid any misunderstanding and have plenty of time there. You can reply me through PM.

Glad to be able to make it finally.

its outdoor 4v4 against the locals and rolling subs. only allowed to shoot for goal in penalty area, open keeper and cant handle the ball. no head height restriction so we gonna hoof it to ppl's head or face.

Quote Originally Posted by WMDS:
    its outdoor 4v4 against the locals and rolling subs. only allowed to shoot for goal in penalty area, open keeper and cant handle the ball. no head height restriction so we gonna hoof it to ppl's head or face.
    Then am i gonna need proper football shoes to play in the green or normal sport shoes would make it as well? I just landed recently in hong kong and did not carry my football shoes with me.

Thanks for all information provided.

normal sports shoes will be fine - we play on concrete.

will you guys always be doing fridays? I am in the states for work for the next two weeks...but not going away for christmas, so can't wait to play when I come back!!!

Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast