Like Tree54Likes

Social game of football

Page 21 of 78 FirstFirst ... 13 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 29 ... LastLast

And the biggest fear is I might miss out on beers as well tonight....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Your biggest fear is that your Laura Ashley curtains won't match your sofa.

Are we going to have enough to play? I was getting ready to head that way, but I won't bother if we are not going to be able to play....

No worries, we've got 3 definite and we'll rope in a local player to make up the 4 when we get there if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by dipper:
    No worries, we've got 3 definite and we'll rope in a local player to make up the 4 when we get there if necessary.
    See you there. I am the short fat guy carrying too many backpacks. If you see me, yell.

Leaving the office...... NOW!

Hi guys, when do you usually play and where?

Quote Originally Posted by Faiz:
    Hi guys, when do you usually play and where?
    Hi Faiz, we play regularly on Friday evenings at 7pm at Tin Chiu Street Playground, North Point.

I think we should keep the regular Friday game at North Point going as we have built up some regular players (esp when Twinkletoes and AJ return from injury).

That said, I see no reason why Joe or others shouldn't post up other games at other times and indeed other places. An occasional Sunday morning game in Kwai Fong or a Saturday afternoon game in Sheung Wan or Chai Wan for example, in addition to the regular Friday game.

Quote Originally Posted by dipper:
    Your biggest fear is that your Laura Ashley curtains won't match your sofa.
    AHA! I went for venetian blinds...and still looking for a sofa to fit in snugly at my tiny apartment...

Hey guys, my name is Jack, I m a local an would like to have regular soccer match.
    I wonder can I join u guys? And u guys booked the pitch regular? Or just walk in? I guess tin chiu street court quite empty and its a good place to play. Please reply

Is the game on this week? Myself and "little JJ" will be down there. Anyone else planning on being there?

Page 21 of 78 FirstFirst ... 13 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 29 ... LastLast