Like Tree54Likes

Social game of football

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Friday cannot come quick enough. I'm having a terrible week! Btw guys, I've got a friend who may want to join us and has moved her recently too. Everything OK?

Everything's ok by me. Had a tough week too mate, I think it's one of those weeks! still haven't decided where to drink after football, assuming we are. Personally I don't like planning too precisely, we can just head somewhere with bars I guess?

Now one wonders where's the "somewhere with bars" is close enough to the football venue eh?

No problem, I'm figuring a bar with outdoor seating is best as those of you who have been foolish enough to run around a lot will be a bit sweaty. There are a few options fairly nearby.

good. D for Dipper is the expert. I think I'll try and get changed somewhere. I will stink.

Hey guys ,

We have a team and play every saturday casually and are looking for players to come join , it's a 11 aside game . We have one this weekend , 3rd december in Aberdeen , Feel free to msg me if you would like to join in .

I will join in your games in NP sometimes . thanks .

Gentlemen: I have JJ's football. See you tonight at 7pm.

AJ9 likes this.

Yeah looking forward to tonight. The perfect antidote to stressful children!

Well... good game. Shame we got beat and shame about the ambulance incident!

I'm not sure we got beat. I'm pretty convinced it was a "tale of two halves"... The first us legitimately annihilating them, the second around 4,000 rolling Chinese substitutes grinding our horrendous fitness levels down. I wonder if they've been reading too much of Sun Tzu's 'Art of War' and relating it to 4-a-side football.

justjoe86 and luckycat like this.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast