Like Tree54Likes

Social game of football

Page 38 of 78 FirstFirst ... 30 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 46 ... LastLast

Sure Bobby, everyone's free to put up a time and place and see who signs up. We usually play on a weekdays, on Friday evenings and play against local players, btw. We usually play at North Point but if you want to organise a game at Lok Fu this week, go for it, personally I'm happy to play pretty much anywhere.

Happy to try lok fu. Slightly easier for me to get there anyway

Hey guys,

To be honest i'm not too confident on numbers at Lok Fu as that is played up on a hill, but it was where i used to gather 3 years ago!! How's North Point in terms of local turn-out and possibility of a match if just us 3 show up?

I can do tomorrow and friday, any time =)

My number's 61693096 so feel free to whatsapp/text me

This week's game: Friday, 25th May at 7pm. Tin Chiu Street Playground, North Point.

1. dipper
    2. justjoe
    3. bobby
    4. cripplecat

Bobby, as long as it's not peeing down there will be local teams to play against.

I am 50/50 as to whether I can make it. My son has a doctor's appointment at 5.30pm.

shiet!

guys, got a sudden family do!!

argh i'm going to have to pull out!! hopefully you guys will be keeping at it by the next time i return!!!

sorry for boasting up your hopes... if anything changes i'll swing by and resume my shift

bobby

Quote Originally Posted by bobby_cheung:
    Hey guys,

To be honest i'm not too confident on numbers at Lok Fu as that is played up on a hill, but it was where i used to gather 3 years ago!! How's North Point in terms of local turn-out and possibility of a match if just us 3 show up?
    But what that means is if we can get 8 players together sometime then lok fu would be perfect. Even with 6 I'm sure we could have fun.

Question - are there changing and shower facilities? No commitment yet but I haven't kicked a ball since I left UK in January and, despite my advanced years, I'm missing it. I was still playing local league football until I came over. No exercise in 4 months guarantees I'd play anchor role IF I'm available.

We're pretty street, dude. There's a bench nearby where you can get changed. As regards showers, it does rain occasionally.

You're very welcome to join though.

Page 38 of 78 FirstFirst ... 30 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 46 ... LastLast