Like Tree54Likes

Social game of football

Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

lei ho! I personally counted 5000 rolling subs plus two Chinese sausages AND our best guy was down due to injury. so it was about a draw. so all of us are going again?

AJ9 and luckycat like this.

Gents, thanks for the great turnout. Much more "social" than "football" on Friday night though!

I am away for the next 3 Fridays so someone needs to book that (or another) pitch.

Hey guys,

Thanks to all of you for your support and patience. It was a pity my incident with the ambulance. As you can imagine I won't be able to join other games as a player but I promise to show up as soon as I get recovered (doctors said in about a month), not to play but to complete my previous time with some beers :P

I think that if I dare to play again and get injured my wife will put me directly in a plane back to Spain hehe

Btw, as far as I remember it was a clear victory in the first half (or session) and after we beat these new guys in the first match and they won another, so I agree on the draw theory.

luckycat and AJ9 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marodavid:

Btw, as far as I remember it was a clear victory in the first half (or session) and after we beat these new guys in the first match and they won another, so I agree on the draw theory.
    Are you trying to say we could only win when you were playing?

BTW sir, good luck with that feisty wife of yours!! (I thought she was going to kick you!) And see you soon for some beers.
    luckycat likes this.

Yes. She seem much more concerned about the fact that Dipper didn't get her a beer than your mangled knee ligaments...

What a good sport you were. Hope to see you soon David.

justjoe86 likes this.

To be fair though LC, she got called to say her husband was in a critical state, rushed over in a taxi, and was confronted with a jolly man, drinking beer from a can... standing up.

Personally, I think we should've got beers for the paramedics, too and had a nice little sing song!

AJ9 likes this.

Well as Luckycat's off I guess I'd better take the register:

Same place, same time: Friday 9 December, 7pm, Tin Chiu Street Football Pitch, North Point - 4-a-side.

If I get time to go down to Quarry Bay during office hours I'll book it, otherwise we can just turn up and play and be one of the rolling teams, which might even help with the

Quote Originally Posted by AJ9:
    ......horrendous fitness levels ......
    1.Dipper
    2. ...
    Last edited by dipper; 07-12-2011 at 11:13 AM.

Unfortunately I can't make it this Fri

Sorry boys, I have to pass this fun n beer evening again, I am off to Thailand, but hopefully next week eh... Have fun!

Looks like it's just you then dipper Just kick the opposition.

Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast