Like Tree54Likes

Social game of football

Page 44 of 78 FirstFirst ... 36 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 52 ... LastLast

Ah, I'm going to have to be the one who drops out this week, some China business has come up and I need to get stuff organised for it.

Quote Originally Posted by dipper:
    Ah, I'm going to have to be the one who drops out this week, some China business has come up and I need to get stuff organised for it.
    Does it entail lot of drinking and "karaoke bar"?
    You can tell us

Who knows where a spot of China business will end up? Its like the wild west over there.

How was Europe?

Such wise words

Europe was great, we enjoyed our time there, and we should definitely catch up...got a good news

here is my pre-game disclaimer.>>
    I haven't got any shinpads yet nor did i bring my footy boots with me. Not sure if that means whether i can't play, also i'm not great!
    Happy to be there, meet everyone and have a kickabout, but don't rely on my badass skills!
    i'll wear my Jamaica footy shirt, so you should see me coming.

Cheers,
    Rich

In response to your disclaimer:

1). You definitely don't need shinpads, if you get some you'll be the only person who has them.

2) You don't need football boots, its concrete, trainers are fine. Get indoor style football boots if you like.

3) I'm not sure if its on this week as most of the regulars are out and I haven't heard from AJ's continental friends.

And the Typhoon is coming so might be wise to call it off anyway.

Yeah, guess so.

OK cool, i'll hang back for this week then guys. if it changes let me know. i'm in Causeway bay so can pop up if need be.

Me, Johannes and a new guy called Jamie actually turned up on Friday and borrowed a local player. Was as fun as usual but we got quite a hiding for some reason this week lol.

Page 44 of 78 FirstFirst ... 36 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 52 ... LastLast