Like Tree54Likes

Social game of football

Page 52 of 78 FirstFirst ... 44 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 60 ... LastLast

[QUOTE=dipper;2089442]Get a grip, chaps. The T8 will either come or it won't. If it does, and it's still here on Friday evening, then football will obviously be cancelled.

In the meantime:

This week's game: Friday, 17th August at 7pm. Tin Chiu Street Playground, North Point.

1. dipper
    2.Stevefromswansea

OK, there is a typhoon somewhere near Vietnam, meanwhile in Hong Kong it's perfect weather for a game of football. This week's game: Friday, 17th August at 7pm. Tin Chiu Street Playground, North Point.

1. dipper
    2. Stevefromswansea

I'll be in a meeting until about 6.00 so won't answer posts, but I will be there if one more player confirms.

Quote Originally Posted by dipper:
    OK, there is a typhoon somewhere near Vietnam, meanwhile in Hong Kong it's perfect weather for a game of football. This week's game: Friday, 17th August at 7pm. Tin Chiu Street Playground, North Point.

1. dipper
    2. Stevefromswansea

I'll be in a meeting until about 6.00 so won't answer posts, but I will be there if one more player confirms.
    Go on then.

1. dipper
    2. Stevefromswansea
    3. Trebor

Hi

I recently moved to HK and would be keen to join the game tonight if that's OK?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by LeTissUK:
    Hi

I recently moved to HK and would be keen to join the game tonight if that's OK?

Cheers
    Are you from Guernsey or Southampton with that username?

And yes please come and join us. It's 4 a side, on concrete. We'll be playing against some younger locals most likely. Standard is average at best for us

Exit A2 North Point MTR, turn left and walk about 200 meters until you reach the playground.

Thanks Trebor.

Neither, I'm afraid. In the past I have been told that I bear a resemblance to the great man. Unfortunately, it's looks rather than footballing ability!

OK well i have met him in the flesh a few times so i'll be the judge of that =)

Yeah I'll be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    Go on then.
    You're a star, Trebor.

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    We'll be playing against some younger locals most likely. Standard is average at best for us
    Indeed. Last week after you and Michel(?) left we were getting slaughtered so we mixed up the teams with the local guys to even it up a bit.

Come on down LeTiss!

This time I have no injury problems so its cool..

Page 52 of 78 FirstFirst ... 44 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 60 ... LastLast