Like Tree54Likes

Social game of football

Page 58 of 78 FirstFirst ... 50 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 66 ... LastLast

Yes, nobody could have imagined that our resident ballet aficionado would turn out to be so handy with his fists.

This week's game:

Friday 7th September, Tin Chiu Street Playground, North Point, 7pm
    The pitch is booked so if we can get 8 players (or more) we can play non-stop with two teams and then keel over and die in the corner once we're finished.

1. dipper
    2. recdog7
    3. jj5
    4. jj5.5
    5. The original Jj
    6. Whatsappluckycat
    7. WhatsappCharles
    8. Whatsapptwinkletoes
    9. Whatsappstevefromswanseawhodoesntreallysoundwelshi thinkhemightbelyingabouttheswanseathing

10. Tuen mun josh (possibly +1 or 2)

11 kevwong (maybe late for an hour)

12, 13 ..... various friends of friends on the whatsapp group.

We have people contacting us from all directions, at this rate we'll be able to start booking a 7-a-side astroturf pitch in the future, so if we have a few consistent weeks of good turnouts we may go down that road.

Just a reminder that we're encouraging people to book a pitch in their neighbourhood for Friday football. We have bookings though 21st September but after that...... book it and post it and we'll play in your neighbourhood.

Quote Originally Posted by dipper:
    12, 13 ..... various friends of friends on the whatsapp group.

We have people contacting us from all directions, at this rate we'll be able to start booking a 7-a-side astroturf pitch in the future, so if we have a few consistent weeks of good turnouts we may go down that road.

Just a reminder that we're encouraging people to book a pitch in their neighbourhood for Friday football. We have bookings though 21st September but after that...... book it and post it and we'll play in your neighbourhood.
    You want to step up inside my manor!

There's a decent 5/7a side pitch near me and also a full size grass pitch. No idea how to book but they are in Tai Wai and a decent "pub" or two as well.... One called the Railway Tavern. Any ideas how to book?

Not sure if we can make it as far as Guernsey.

(That was in reply to Trebor)

For your pitch in Tai Wai, the first thing is to check if it is a paid pitch that's bookable on the LCSD Leisure Link online booking system (for grass and astroturf pitches this is normally the case).

If not, it's a free pitch which means you have to book in person at the district office, for Tai Wai I guess that would be Shatin Office.

Awesome. I'll have a look over the weekend and maybe book it for a Friday in October if that's not been sorted yet. Haven't played in years but would be cool to see how long my legs can last.

Page 58 of 78 FirstFirst ... 50 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 66 ... LastLast