Friday 5th October, Victoria Park, Causeway Bay, 7pm

1. dipper
    2. Justjoe86
    3. Kev
    4. Kev'sfriend
    5. Kev'sotherfriend
    6. Kev'sthirdfriend
    7. Kev'sfourthfriend
    8. Steve (isthisWelshSteveoranotherSteve?)
    9. Daavid
    10. Tickley
    11. Edd
    12. Sarge (probably)
    13. TheNimbleOne (probably)
    14. WhatsappJJ5
    15. WhatsappJJ5.5
    16. Whatsappluckycat

That's my understanding of the current list based on what has been posted, feel free to change it if that's not right and to add more if you're coming.

Nice list. Victoria park is pretty big, right? I guess I can look on Google maps tto see where the pitches are but maybe we should post more specific directions

If you can't find Victoria Park football pitches you know where the airport is.

Oh, hang on......

I would suggest Tin Hau, Exit B, meet initially at the pitch nearest the Tin Hau end perhaps (just past the Basketball courts as you come into the park) but realistically whoever gets there first just grab a pitch and start playing on it. The pitches are all in a row so just gaze down the vast expanse of pitches until you spot us if you're late.

If you're new and worried about not recognising us, just pm your mobile to me Joe or Kev and check which pitch we're on, but most seem to be regulars.

Quote Originally Posted by dipper:
    If you can't find Victoria Park football pitches you know where the airport is.

Oh, hang on......

I would suggest Tin Hau, Exit B, meet initially at the pitch nearest the Tin Hau end perhaps (just past the Basketball courts as you come into the park) but realistically whoever gets there first just grab a pitch and start playing on it. The pitches are all in a row so just gaze down the vast expanse of pitches until you spot us if you're late.

If you're new and worried about not recognising us, just pm your mobile to me Joe or Kev and check which pitch we're on, but most seem to be regulars.
    I just called the office of Victoria Park. There is no advance booking is allowed on coming Friday, so they are all available on a first-come-first-served basis.

Ok so maybe the people living close to victoria park like me, steve or other should go a little bit earlier to get the pitch. It will be a pity to have so many people but no pitch to play!

Yeah steve is really tall too so he can intimidate them. I think luckycat the psycho fighter should go early too.

daavid likes this.

Ok will go there too. Around 6.30

Dear all,
    Pitches in Victoria Park are most available from 5-7pm. If all of you don't mind, i can secure "the booking" of Fa Hui Park from 7-9pm. I can contact Steve and Daavid. Dipper and Justjoe, can you contact the rest of Geoexpt?

For those who don't know how to get to the new venue. You can join us outside Exit B1 of Prince Edward MTR Station at 6:45pm. Fa Hui Park is just opposite to the Mongkok Stadium (Boundary Street side).

Page 65 of 78 FirstFirst ... 57 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 73 ... LastLast