Like Tree54Likes

Social game of football

Page 71 of 78 FirstFirst ... 63 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast

If you're coming to Victoria Park tomorrow, we're on Pitch 3 and the opposition will be wearing red. Blue seems to be our colour but anything not red is fine.

By the way, there are a lot of people contacting us in different ways now so I'm going to streamline communications a bit. I'll only put the games up on here and on the Whatsapp group so if you've you've previously asked me to contact you by text, Facebook, carrier pigeon or semaphore please send me your mobile number so I can add you to the Whatsapp group or check on here, it's just too complicated to contact everybody via different media.

Thanks to those who turned out for 3 hours of splendid rainy football last night, I guess we should do a roll-call for Friday.

This week's regular Friday 5-a-side game, Friday 24th Nov 7 - 9 pm, Choi Hung Road Playground, 150 Choi Hung Road, San Po Kong (Wong Tai Sin MTR)
    https://maps.google.com.hk/maps?q=Ch...TR%29&hl=en-GB

1. dipper
    2. WhatsappGarj
    3.WhatsappAdam

This week's regular Friday 5-a-side game, Friday 24th Nov 7 - 9 pm, Choi Hung Road Playground, 150 Choi Hung Road, San Po Kong (Wong Tai Sin MTR)

1. dipper
    2.Garj
    3.Adam
    4.ConcreteJosh
    5.Seiryu
    6.Kev
    7.Twinkletoes (probably)
    8. Steve

This week's regular Friday 5-a-side game, Friday 30th Nov 7 - 9 pm, Choi Hung Road Playground, 150 Choi Hung Road, San Po Kong (Wong Tai Sin MTR)

Kev also has an 11-a-side game in Mongkok on Saturday afternoon, if anyone fancies it.

Hi all,

I've just moved over to HK from the UK and keen to get involved in any 5/7/11-a-side games going on if you've got space...

Cheers,
    Rich

Hi Rich, come along, all are welcome.

We're at Long Ping for the next two weeks:

Kik Yeung Rd 5-a-side football pitch, Yuen Long. Friday, 7th December 7-9pm

Short walk from Long Ping MTR station.

Cheers dipper. Will see you there...

Actually we seem to be struggling for numbers this week so it seems most likely that football will be cancelled unless there is a last minute flurry of confirmations.

Only just found this page... I am a keen and dedicated footballer, played like 3 or 4 times a week back in the UK. Mainly 5 or 6 aside but I also play 11 aside as well.
    Since I ve moved to HK almost a month ago I haven't kicked anything!

I don't know how I missed this thread all these months. Someone please save me the trouble of reading through all the pages and tell me if this is guys only or are women welcome too. Thanks

Page 71 of 78 FirstFirst ... 63 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast