Like Tree54Likes

Social game of football

Page 72 of 78 FirstFirst ... 64 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast

Men/women etc. All welcome, there is another girl who has recently started coming too.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Great, thanks. I'm getting ready to leave HK for the holidays, but will be interested once I get back.

Yes women are welcome. There is the minor addition of a nude initiation process for female members but that's easy, don't worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    Yes women are welcome. There is the minor addition of a nude initiation process for female members but that's easy, don't worry about it.
    Who are you calling easy? LOL

Friday Football has returned after its Christmas break!

We have two games coming up and have a bunch of players already signed up through the whatsapp group for each but just let us know if you want to join.

Friday 11th January, 7-9pm, Pai Tau Village Playground, Pai Tau St, Shatin (near Shatin MTR)
    https://maps.google.com.hk/maps?hl=e...e%20playground
    7-a-side, concrete pitch

Friday 18th January, 8-10pm, Victoria Park, Causeway Bay/Tin Hau
    7-a-side, concrete pitch

For our Friday game in Shatin this week our opponents have just dropped out but have given us the pitch booking so the game is still on. We have ten players signed up but would welcome a few more to make 7-a-side if anyone fancies a run around.

Splendid game at Shatin on Fri. Our game this week at Victoria Park is full at the moment (we have about two teams worth of players and we already have opposition) but here are the details.

Friday 18th January, 8-10pm, Victoria Park, Causeway Bay/Tin Hau
    7-a-side, concrete pitch

Hi All,

Any room for the next outing? Would like to play.

No problem Thensome, we play pretty much every Friday but we've not confirmed details for the coming Friday so stay tuned.

Hey Dipper,

Great to find this forum for social football - i don't trust playing with anyone that calls it soccer!

My first friday in HK is Feb 1st and will be in town for a year. I would be really keen to join in if allowed? Not on whattsapp until i arrive on 30th Jan so apart from this feed, is there a way of signing up or showing interest? My email is [email protected] if that's any good!?

Cheers

Elliot

Page 72 of 78 FirstFirst ... 64 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast