Like Tree54Likes

Social game of football

Page 73 of 78 FirstFirst ... 65 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast

what's the skill level for these games? It's been a while since i played and would like to start up again. But only if it's fun.

Have no fear, there is a very broad range of skills from the silky skills of SuperSteve to the doddery dabbling of the Dipper.

hi would love to play, when/where are the next set of matches scheduled

We have a late match invitation this week and have a team and subs so there are no spaces this Friday I'm afraid.

However, next week will be an informal, all are welcome, 5-a-side kick around at the 5-a-side pitch in Wong Tai Sin.

Friday 2nd Feb 7 - 9 pm, Choi Hung Road Playground, 150 Choi Hung Road, San Po Kong (Wong Tai Sin MTR)
    https://maps.google.com.hk/maps?q=Ch...TR%29&hl=en-GB

Got room for one or two at Tin Chui street playground in North Point tonight 7pm-9pm as I and one other will have to take off early anyway. Can have a rolling subs until then.

That's a pity, just saw your post now Trebor. Already back home - would have joined if I saw earlier. If I could convince the IT team to unblock forums in work!!

Elliot - sorry this thread and the Whatsapp group are the only ways to find out about the games, it's just too complicated and time-consuming to keep everybody updated otherwise.

Thensome - no worries, come to Wong Tai Sin next week. Some of the guys organised a last minute game at North Point to take some of the oversupply of players for the match invite, if you want to keep up to date and can't access the forum then whatsapp is your friend, let me know if you want to be added to the group.

Will be there next Friday, sent a pm for that whats app group thanks

Just a reminder that there's a 5-a-side kickaround on Friday, all are welcome.

Friday 2nd Feb 7 - 9 pm, Choi Hung Road Playground, 150 Choi Hung Road, San Po Kong (Wong Tai Sin MTR)

Really hope to make it down! First day at new job so if I can I will. Should have whattsapp at weekend too!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by dipper:
    Just a reminder that there's a 5-a-side kickaround on Friday, all are welcome.

Page 73 of 78 FirstFirst ... 65 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast