Like Tree54Likes

Social game of football

Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Social game of football

Hi all

I was sick of having to type "soccer" to find the previous thread so I have opened this one.

Thanks all who turned up last night. Was a great game!

We have the Tin Chiu Street football pitch booked for Friday 2 December at 7pm. We are going to try and grab some beers afterwards so if you fancy a social game of footy and then some beer, please sign up below.

Friday 2 December, 7pm, Tin Chiu Street Football Pitch, North Point - 4-a-side.

1. LuckyCat

Last edited by luckycat; 26-11-2011 at 09:57 AM.

1. Luckycat
    2. WMDS

Food and beer would be great afterwards on the way back to MTR. Newbies who are joining us, I warn you to bring proper football shoes and socks and check you dont have any unknown dinners arranged that evening.

I don't mind joining in but I haven't played in 15 years... Heck I havent done any sports in last few years

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses:
    I don't mind joining in but I haven't played in 15 years... Heck I havent done any sports in last few years
    You're going to fit right in. Sure there are some young fellas who like to run around and do all that dribbling and shooting stuff but no team is complete without at least two unfit fat old gits and we're one short at the moment, with only me in the vital role.
    Last edited by dipper; 26-11-2011 at 11:13 AM.

1. Luckycat
    2. WMDS
    3. Dipper

touch or tackle ?

Thanks dipper...

Was a good game. In the end the locals couldn't handle our direct game of hoofball...

Bloody ankles are killing now though! Will be up for next week too for sure.

Not this time, but prolly soon.

Unfortunately I cannot make it that date, but hopefully I will join you for the next "social match".

I live in Tsing-Yi and have a public public football pitch just beside home in case there are enough people for a future event, I will try to check tomorrow about price and availability.

Thx for the efforts to organize a "social match" Hope to be able to meet you soon.
    David.

Last edited by marodavid; 27-11-2011 at 11:22 PM. Reason: lost paragraph

1. Luckycat
    2. WMDS
    3. Dipper
    4. AJ9
    5. JJ86

Gunsnroses... I love how talk of beer can drag you out of a 15 year old slumber and bring you to play football That's my man.

Last edited by justjoe86; 28-11-2011 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Edit list.
    alaner likes this.

Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast