Want to join Pole, Lap dance class with me?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wink Want to join Pole, Lap dance class with me?

Hey Ladies,

Anyone interested to join Pole/ lap dance class with me?? As I have been to the beginner classes, would like to continue. More girls more fun!!!

If you want more details email me~~

Pru

No, but I'd be happy to give ya'll my professional opinion on your performances. Yeah you know, having an audience will also help ya'll with the whole confidence thing, or something like that.

Nah, I'm just playing wit cha!

Hi tintin 214,

I'm interested, but it'll take me some time to catch up with you. Maybe I'll take the beginner's class in Oct.

Hello, tintin

Are you still going to the pole dancing class? I am taking a career break now and have loads of time!

Let me know if you need someone to join or which club do you go?! It'd be fun!

where and when?

How do you practice lap dancing without guys to practise on? Surely the only way you can tell whether a lap dance is good is by whether there is a pole to dance round at the end?

What time and where are the pole classes? Sounds like fun

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location
    Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    How do you practice lap dancing without guys to practise on? Surely the only way you can tell whether a lap dance is good is by whether there is a pole to dance round at the end?
    Amen to that!

seriously, when are all ya ladies going? Coz I want to watch....purely for research, of course..

Here's one for all you pole dancers....

[ame="http://www.slide.com/r/IoCL7MFJ7T9OkEA51hItEOj1mAk7hc_D"]You have to learn from the best.A model learns an actress how to[/ame]

that was so predictable, THUMP!

So can one of you ladies please explain why pole dancing is the latest trend? And I'm pretty sure I speak for most of the guys here in wondering what you girls are thinking.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast