Venetican Macao Tennis Showdown Sampras vs Federer

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Venetican Macao Tennis Showdown Sampras vs Federer

Is anyone going to the Venetican Macao Tennis Showdown between Sampras and Federer?

Anyone has extra tickets or if they cant make it PLEASE message me, I will die for them

We kept trying for 8 hours to get through for bookings but we never got to the confirmation bit.
    I suspect it will be like the equestrian olympic test event that there are lots of unwitting tour groups who were given tickets were there but the real fans will not be able to get any.

I wont be suprised since its venetian macao, they're most likely tying it in with accomodation etc as a package.

anyhow my dads a tennis fan and his birthday during that time! so I'm still hoping some tickets will surface

Unhappy Tickets wanted too

hi let me know if you any any extra tickets for sale...
    cant believe the tickets went away so fast.

tell me about it!

yes lets keep each other posted abt this but so far none has surfaced anywhere auctions, forums etc none zealch nada zero nought

where were tickets being sold anyway? i never heard about it til i read it in geo. omg i am really dying to go

www.venetianmacaotickets.com

its ok bro coz some ppl have problem purchasing when it was on sale on the web coz of heavy traffic

utter disappiontment but still hopeful

i called them and they said all sold out on 22nd august

Tennis Package

I live in Macau and still missed out! Anyway, if anyone is still interested and willing to spend their dosh, check-out Destination Macau website as they're selling a Tennis Package, where you guessed it, room for 2 nights plus tickets, etc. included.

hi, isee the last post was quite a while back..anybody with any updates on these tix? im desperately looking for tix too.. willing to pay up for them too. if anybody has any pls.. thx.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast