Like Tree4Likes

Where to go fishing?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Where to go fishing?

The best season to go fishing is coming up, so I want to see whats the best spot to go fishing.

how abt sai kung?

Where you live? U can do pier fishing, boat or there are some paid fishing area...

I don't mind traveling far to fish... looking for a secluded jetty fishing area. Want to relax away from the city on the weekends when I have time.

I fish off the jetty in Tai Mong Tsai road once in a while, its nice and peaceful there.

Sai Kung, Hong Kong - Google Maps

lots of people fish off of the dams that form Tai Lam Resorvoir (the secondary dams, not the main one...) and I've seen pretty big fish come out of that lake...

Quote Originally Posted by anothercanuck
    lots of people fish off of the dams that form Tai Lam Resorvoir (the secondary dams, not the main one...) and I've seen pretty big fish come out of that lake...
    Yes, it is a very nice area, just a little tired for me to walk up there....

I know you need a fishing license to fish in Resorvoir and Lakes. Also they have certain season which is off limits. Are these rules enforced?

Jetty in Tai Mong Tsai road looks amazing.

Is there any closer fishing jetty around Hung Hom?

thanks for the map of the exact location. i'm new to the area so get lost when anyone mentions a place outside of the MTR stations. what do you catch there?

Quote Originally Posted by ripfuel45
    thanks for the map of the exact location. i'm new to the area so get lost when anyone mentions a place outside of the MTR stations. what do you catch there?

You can also take taxi from Tin Shui Wai station to Lau Fau Shan area, there are a few pay fishing pond there...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast