Poker HKG Texas Holdem Part 4

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Poker HKG Texas Holdem Part 4

As instructed by the hmfic of Geo threads Here we go again boys!

Smile

This thread is terrible I prefer the old one

New thread old boys

Hi all!

No worries, we will build history for that thread too!
    So volar it is this Wednesday... I already booked my seat there, let's pre-warm with some beers at 7pm like Mike suggested. And of course, the more Geo-members the better!

Cheers guys, good start of the week!

Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceHk:
    This thread is terrible I prefer the old one
    Don't make knowitall mad we might get removed all together. If you can't enjoy what you have You'll get nothing Brian. Have a pint relax and enjoy the new old thread we might meet a fish or two

Friday night on Meetup

For those new to the thread we organize our games on meetup to save pages here on Geo. We are the "Hong Kong Geo Poker Meetup" at the address below. We have 3 players so far for Friday sept 7th new comers are more than welcome. Get in the low budget action while you can!
    :bigparty plus
    Game details layed out on Meetup page

http://poker.meetup.com/1322/

yes low budget ...

we had 1000 dollar pot last friday all in with 3 players ..

on the button raise with 8 dollars .. 4/5 callers to my big blind .. i raise to 45 with my 1010 .. the intitial raiser comes over the top all in (had about 700 dollars at the time. and there one other caller (has 252 dollars) ..

i figure at this time (2.30) i'm behind but what the fuc$ the ferry's waiting .. so call

so the 1st raiser got 99 and the caller 77 .. sweet .. i' m ahead

flop 88Q turn is a 4 .. and yep you guessed it the river is a 7 ...

still got paid a bit by 9's tho .....

Last edited by clip_my_wings; 04-09-2007 at 09:53 AM.

hey mike that email address for volar returned an error message ...

perhaps i'll try and ring them later .. whats times it starting .. and where you planning on drinking first ?? let me the bar will be useful toget a few cheap ones in first ..

Quote Originally Posted by clip_my_wings:
    hey mike that email address for volar returned an error message ...

perhaps i'll try and ring them later .. whats times it starting .. and where you planning on drinking first ?? let me the bar will be useful toget a few cheap ones in first ..
    When reading this message, at first, it seems youve had a few already! I texted you and Fred that we could meet at HK Brew House at around 7pm (I still get 20% discount there often) for a couple of drinks or if you guys want we can meet somewhere else or there earlier for dinner first. I'm cool with anything.
    As for the number and address: I have [email protected] and it worked fine for me there number is (852)2810-1276.
    The game starts @ 8pm instead of the flyer time of 9 and they request we register before 8pm, That's why I was thinking we could meet in LKF first and just make our way over to the club after.
    You and Fred let me know what you think
    Talk to you Soon
    Mike

Hey guys

I join the Hong Kong Geo Hold'em Poker Group and I'm planning to come on friday for my first time, My name is David on you meeting group.

I'm quite new to the game and dont really know how to play well but i'm free tomorrow nite so i was thinking to join u guys in volar! But is it ok for a beginner ? I check their website but no information as how the tournament is play ? Buy in ? stake ? fees?

Do you have any information ?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Rickman:
    Don't make knowitall mad we might get removed all together. If you can't enjoy what you have You'll get nothing Brian. Have a pint relax and enjoy the new old thread we might meet a fish or two
    Only pulling your deadmoney leg mate

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast