Looking to meet golfers

Looking to meet golfers

Hi Im new to HK and am looking for anyone who loves golf. Id like to play or even hit the range. Ive only been to one range (asia golf) but would like to play as well. Anyone know where to play? or other driving ranges?

golf

Hi - I have been practising golf at asia golf and wanted to play as well
    pls let me know when you going to the course next time, happy to tag along

Quote Originally Posted by jhua:
    Hi Im new to HK and am looking for anyone who loves golf. Id like to play or even hit the range. Ive only been to one range (asia golf) but would like to play as well. Anyone know where to play? or other driving ranges?

Hi, that sounds really good! Im actually playing tomorrow (Jan 19) at Kau Sai Chau at 1106am. Short notice i know, but hey if you can get on tmr, Id love to join you. Other than that, I may play again next week.

play golf

Hi jhua - thanks for the reply and I'd love to come along; however I have a prior commitment tomorrow can cannot join you :-(

I have been to the Asia one today and look forward to joining you at KSC after CNY if possible coz I will be away for one week and return on 01 Feb

I can play most weekday am but need to be back in central no later than 3pm; is this time good for you in future if I join you?

Hi, that sounds really good! Im actually playing tomorrow (Jan 19) at Kau Sai Chau at 1106am. Short notice i know, but hey if you can get on tmr, Id love to join you. Other than that, I may play again next week.

Quote Originally Posted by glad888:
    Hi jhua - thanks for the reply and I'd love to come along; however I have a prior commitment tomorrow can cannot join you :-(

I have been to the Asia one today and look forward to joining you at KSC after CNY if possible coz I will be away for one week and return on 01 Feb

I can play most weekday am but need to be back in central no later than 3pm; is this time good for you in future if I join you?
    Hi glad888, yes after the cny holidays will be just fine, I have no problem going to play earlier in the day to make it back by 3pm. If you havent played KSC before, you need to register a handicap (weird protocol) but thats how they do it...hit their website for more details..
    Happy New Years!

thanks jhua for the tips, I will look into it...

Happy Chinese New Year to you too!

See you soon next year...

Hi glad888, yes after the cny holidays will be just fine, I have no problem going to play earlier in the day to make it back by 3pm. If you havent played KSC before, you need to register a handicap (weird protocol) but thats how they do it...hit their website for more details..
    Happy New Years!

Hi

I would love to join and I am registered at KSC however can only do weekends. I am also looking for people to join intermedia golf lessons at South China Athelete Association in CWB.

Me and some of my friends goto 9 eagles bi weekly, if you guys are interested, please drop me a note

Cheers
    Ashok

Quote Originally Posted by aeropriest:
    Hi

I would love to join and I am registered at KSC however can only do weekends. I am also looking for people to join intermedia golf lessons at South China Athelete Association in CWB.

Me and some of my friends goto 9 eagles bi weekly, if you guys are interested, please drop me a note

Cheers
    Ashok
    Hi, Id like that. I am currently looking for work, so I have free time. Let me know when you would like to go out and play!!

Hi there

Me and some friends going for a round of golf at 9 eagles near airport.

We leave IFC at 7, tee off at 8. Pls give me a call at 60434478 if you wana join

Cheers

I don't have handicap card yet, can people still join and play?
    If yes, when are you guys going to play?
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by aeropriest:
    Hi there

Me and some friends going for a round of golf at 9 eagles near airport.

We leave IFC at 7, tee off at 8. Pls give me a call at 60434478 if you wana join

Cheers