California Fitness

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

California Fitness

Hi,

I'm a member at California Fitness and I'm looking for people to work out with/chat to etc. Use Mong Kok club most often as closest to home, but a member of all clubs.

Rachael

I recently joined California Fitness and tend to go to the one in Central as that's near to where I work...and mainly because I'm a bit of a newbie in HK so I don't really know my way around that well

Quote Originally Posted by Gavster:
    I recently joined California Fitness and tend to go to the one in Central as that's near to where I work...and mainly because I'm a bit of a newbie in HK so I don't really know my way around that well
    Hi, also new to HK and will be starting to go to Central California fitness when I move into my flat on 5th March. Also looking for new friends, so if you fancy a beer, just shout.

hey all,

Im new in town as well and am looking for a gym to join. what are your takes on california fitness?

cheers,
    Jerry

Hi I'm thinking of joining Cali fitness in central. How are you finding it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gavster:

[POST DELETED]

Last edited by Gavster; 17-03-2012 at 04:31 PM.

FAO: JerryL and LondonGirl

Yeah go for it, I've been at Cali for a month or so and really like it. It's got everything you need (resistance machines, cardio, weights) and at a very reasonable price. They provide all the towels etc so you don't need to bring any (which makes a change from the gyms in the UK), the general people that go aren't annoying gawkers/posers and the staff are pretty helpful if you need any advice. In all, it's a nice environment to train in. They will probably try and get you to sign up for a long time (I'm on a 2 1/2 years sub), but remember to try and bargain them down even further as you can at least get an extra few free months! The main alternative is 'PURE Fitness", but this costs double the price for, I guess, a nicer, swankier gym, but essentially nothing more tbh. Hope that helps

Last edited by Gavster; 17-03-2012 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ste_uk_4058:
    Hi, also new to HK and will be starting to go to Central California fitness when I move into my flat on 5th March. Also looking for new friends, so if you fancy a beer, just shout.
    Sorry about the late reply, but yeah, sounds like a plan. I will be in touch! I'm usually in the California Fitness (Central) each lunch time, so you might end up bumping into me quite soon anyway.

Does anyone go to the california fitness in tuen mun?

Hey, I have joined CF for nearly a year and I certaintly think some of their branches are nicer than others. Though the Central one is definitly convenient, don't really think its that comfortable a workout environment especially for cardio. Everything is rather packed and "dungeon" like. All the gyms will have mainly all the equipment you need, but in terms of spaciousness, the TST @the One, is definitly quite wow. the view is quite amazing and the every floor's ceiling is high up that it makes the whole area great.

btw, I'd love to meet new people at the gym

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast