Like Tree4Likes

Any one wants to play some basketball pick up games on every sunday?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

hi there, i would like to join some pick up games to keep fit. pls pm me if there are any games on. Thank you

I would like to join as well. Please pm me if you need one more player.

Is there still room on your team? Ive played high school and div 2 basketball. Its been months since ive played, certainly ready to get started again.

Let me know thanks

Sabba
    9502 6953

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian:
    @Melchizedeck

Where do you usually play ?

I'm playing in a local league, it's actually more an expat league, and was wondering if you were interested in joining us ?

Hey Sabba,

What position u used to play, we could definitely use one more player!

Quote Originally Posted by threelittlepigs:
    Taiwanese-American point guard looking for some pick up games. 6'3" and played a little bit of college ball, Div1 but pretty weak league. Deceptively quick and deceptively athletic. My season will end in June and will be a free agent.
    Would you be needing a couch to stay on after the games?

I am interested in joining.

It's Jerry here, 180cm.
    Would be interesting to play with u guys. Please keep me updated.

I'm interested in basketball, preferably in Kowloon area and preferably during weekdays. If anyone's having a casual game, please let me know.

hi! i'd like to play if it's all right. i used to play in LA and Shanghai, but haven't been able to play much after i came to hong kong, i've been playing more recently, so it'd be nice to keep it going, haha...thanks!

Would love to start playing again... are there places with regular pick up games? id like to join a league eventually, but for now just want to play some pick up hoop.

Perfer to stay near central if possible. any ideas?

Hey guys - not sure where you guys got to on this thread, but are there any pick up games being organised indoors on a regular basis on HK island side? Would love to join, I'm a competent player but just getting back into it now after a couple years away.

Would like to play indoors just to not get injured as much! Thanks.