Like Tree93Likes

Taking shower after Swimming / Gym (without clothes)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast

What a bizarre post! How about we define the use of a "changing room" for you ... guess what - it's for CHANGING CLOTHES in. That involves taking them off and putting them on... which does tend to mean that for some period of time in-between those two states, the person is starkers.

Personally, I wander around the changing room with the towel on my head. I find drying my hair to be the most important use of my towel and frequently sit in the jacuzzi or on the seats in the changing room with nothing on but a towel. Never had anyone bat an eyelid at that, and why should they?

Most children are completely oblivious to nakedness - unless of course they have been taught that it is "wrong" but some idiotic parents like yourself. My parents wandered round with nothing on at home all the time - the first blokes willie I saw was my Dad's - and they still do (in their 70's now... not a pretty sight but not for the reasons I think the OP is alluding to!).

Daft. Or a troll.

Okay....let's all slow down a bit please. We don't know where the OP is from, what culture they're from and so on.

What's normal in England or Australia would not be normal in middle eastern countries, for example.....to be honest, I don't know the score here, when I've gone swimming, I never noticed any nudity but then I suppose I wouldn't.

On the other hand, when I lived in Scandinavia, I was surprised at how much nudity you see! In Sweden it's very normal for people to change in their homes in full view of the street without drawing any curtains for example, wouldn't be acceptable in England..

...bit harsh guys..

pin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english:

On the other hand, when I lived in Scandinavia, I was surprised at how much nudity you see! In Sweden it's very normal for people to change in their homes in full view of the street without drawing any curtains for example, wouldn't be acceptable in England..
    In Scandanavia it's pretty normal to wander around OUTSIDE the house starkers as well - I don't think any of us were suggesting that, but in a single-sex changing room ... what the f*** else do you expect people to do????

Where is the OP from?

Where is the OP from?

My guess is, he is most likely a Hong Kong local who has never experienced any "group life". The only time he would take off his cloth is in a private single shower stall in a private club environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Renotommy:

My guess is, he is most likely a Hong Kong local who has never experienced any "group life". The only time he would take off his cloth is in a private single shower stall in a private club environment.
    thank you tommy. you know so much about hong kong.

Quote Originally Posted by Renotommy:

Well I used to go to hot springs (onsen) in Japan regularly, where you do take everything off, wash thoroughly then get into the pools. Several of my British friends had a real problem with going nude in front of others, even though it was divided into male and female areas, and wouldn't go.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbdonkey:
    thank you tommy. you know so much about hong kong.
    Sure, born and raised in Hong Kong. Still keeping up with all the news and happenings by watching Cantonese news every night and reading the Chinese newspapers. Just because someone is absent from his hometown, he is NOT isolated from it. This is not the 19th century anymore.
    dear giant likes this.

Okay....let's all slow down a bit please. We don't know where the OP is from, what culture they're from and so on.

What's normal in England or Australia would not be normal in middle eastern countries, for example.....to be honest, I don't know the score here, when I've gone swimming, I never noticed any nudity but then I suppose I wouldn't.

...bit harsh guys..
    Where the OP is from doesn't matter that much in my opinion. They are in Hong Kong now.

Whilst Hong Kong maybe isn't as liberal with the nudity thing as places like Scandinavia, its certainly the norm for people to get changed in changing rooms. So he's going to have to get used to it.

Seems to be pretty standard to me for people to be nude in the changing rooms. Right up to the 90 year old guys drying themselves with the hairdryer!

My objective was to discuss about nudity in-front of Kid. But enthusiastic members (as usual) started pulling the discussion in their comfort zone.

BTW I never thought that so many ppl supporting Nudity. Won't mind have a dayout with some selected ppl from this thread.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast