Like Tree93Likes

Taking shower after Swimming / Gym (without clothes)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Taking shower after Swimming / Gym (without clothes)

I normally take shower after Swimming / Gym club house.

I see people are moving naked outside the shower area inside bathroom. I think people should wear some clothes, specially when kids are in the shower.

is there any law in HK or club rules & regulations preventing this ?

Last edited by vroom; 26-02-2012 at 07:46 PM.

how exactly do you expect someone to be clean if they have clothes on in the shower?

as for kids in the shower... is nakedness (while in a clothes changeroom/shower room) out of place or something? it's the human body being cleaned... it's not like they are getting frisky in the shower or masturbating, is it?

seems like a VERY strange, prudish idea that you should wear clothes in the shower...

I don't expected them to move naked outside shower. I expected them to be naked inside shower area with curtains closed so none can see them.

Generally speaking, shower areas aren't particularly large an make it difficult to get changed back into clothes. But seriously, is the human body that shameful of a thing to see? It's beliefs like this that teach children then need to be so ashamed of their bodies. If you feel so uncomfortable with other peoples' nakedness maybe you should return home to shower where there will be (hopefully) no naked strangers strutting around

you want them to take their clean DRY clothes into their small shower cubicle? and you expect them not to show their nakedness to anyone?

i think you are the one with the problem... not them.

JaredHK, emx and kpelszyn like this.

People walk around changing rooms freely, naked as the day they were born.

What's the problem exactly?

Do high school students in Hong Kong require to take shower after gym class like we do in the US? If the OP had gone thru either high school in America or received any military or police training, he probably would not feel the way he does.

This is strange, even by the standards of Geoexpat.

You are very prudish, or you have some other issues that your not telling us about. Either way its your issue, if you can't deal with seeing people naked in shower areas then maybe think twice about going to places where you will encounter it. Its very normal to be naked - that's how we were all born.

bet he gets freaked out if a woman breastfeeds, too..

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast