Yoga in Park Island

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Yoga in Park Island

There is one Yoga class in PI but instructions are given in Cantonese. So, I would like to invite an English speaking instructor to give us lesson in the Club house, if we can get around 6 people, the class can be arranged. Time: possibly weekday afternoon, Price: 100HK for 90 minutes. If you are interested, please leave a note. Happy exercising together! ^^

Hi kokochan, I live in park island as well. Interested to join in yoga classes but I could only do weekday nights or weekends. Let me know If there are any available courses. Thanks!

Hi Corrina, currently, I am checking to see if I can get enough people in PI to invite the instructor from outside. Timing can be decided afterward ^^ Thank you for your interest!

My yoga teacher is an Indian, speaking good English with lots of experiences. Let me know if you want to know how to contact him.

Hi Kokochan and Corrina. Am interested for a yoga class as well. Hope we can get enough people to invite the instructor to PI. Hope to see you guys very soon. Thanks!

Hi all, I can arrange yoga / pilates class in Park Island. Are you guys still interested?

I have attended Yoga/Pilates classes for almost three years and would love to continue. I can only attend in Beginning of August. Please do keep me informed! Thanks

Sure SwissCheese, thanks for your reply.
    Actually I am planning to organize afternoon (e.g.13:00-14:00) and night (e.g.20:00-21:00) yoga/pilates classes for Park Island residents, time and dates can be flexible, depending on people who are interested to join.

Hello yogiv, I would be interested to join but can only make it on weekday nights.any idea what are the charges like?

Quote Originally Posted by yogiv:
    Sure SwissCheese, thanks for your reply.
    Actually I am planning to organize afternoon (e.g.13:00-14:00) and night (e.g.20:00-21:00) yoga/pilates classes for Park Island residents, time and dates can be flexible, depending on people who are interested to join.

Hi Corinna, is the time 20:00-21:00 on weekday ok for you?

Last edited by yogiv; 28-05-2013 at 08:09 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast