Like Tree3Likes

Cheapest gym in Hong Kong to pay by the day?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by jiayin_hk:
    I can't think of any gyms who do pay by the day gym access, but I know most of them do free trials
    Really? Free free trials or free trials? ;-). I betcha this is only for Hong Kong residents. Physical Gym, the skinflints, offered me no such trial ......and I was courteous with them to a fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Carr:
    Thank you. It might be worth giving this a try. Do you have the address of the nearest public gym to Tsim Sha Tsui?
    Guess there's one at the Kowloon park Indoor sports center..

Quote Originally Posted by PSMaverick:
    Guess there's one at the Kowloon park Indoor sports center..
    You can then go to any public gym in HK.

All you need to know here including locations:

http://www.lcsd.gov.hk/lschemes/rufr/en/index.php
    Last edited by Football16; 11-03-2012 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Football16:
    The public gyms are $180 month or $22 or some fee like that for a day. BUT you must take their 3 hour briefing. If you do decide that it is hard to online register as the local youth will fill it before you - but just turn up on the night of the briefing and no doubt if it is like Sheung Wan they take everyone who is there.

The briefing is in Cantonese and the test (10 Questions - t or f) is in English. I thought it was stupid and a waste of time as they demo the equipment use and I know how it all works BUT when I took it my attitude changed as the stretching exercises the person demos were very good and some I hadn't seen before. Also it was a good reminder of how to use the equipment correctly to get the full benefit. Demonstrating in Canto is fine. I ended up enjoying the session.
    Hello were is the location of this gym its a public gym right im filipino its allow there..

It's me pot belly I wanna burn off. The auld bars won't do it that quickly.
    What sort of things you plan to do in Gym that would burn the pot belly off? Maybe there are alternatives that doesn't require a Gym at all.

Really? Free free trials or free trials? ;-). I betcha this is only for Hong Kong residents. Physical Gym, the skinflints, offered me no such trial ......and I was courteous with them to a fault.
    Free trial = free trial. My work visa is coming this week so I have no HKID yet but Pure didn't care and let me at my free 7-day trial.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2