Feeling tired all the time

Feeling tired all the time

Hi..
    hoping somone on this forum can help..
    Arrived in Dubai 4 weeks ago and since then have been constantly tired - my skin has broken out and dark circles, blood shot eyes - have been working hard, but did that in other countries without these results.
    I joined a gym and eating lots of fruit and veg, but still the same. Is it the pollution/climate? Lived in a sunny climate before with year round sunshine..
    Can anyone reccomend some good multivitamins/skin cream/tablets?!
    Any advice appreciated
    Tom

Partially the climate, possibly the overall change...

I suggest that you consult a doctor first....as it could be a sign of a big problem...

Mine recommended after a check up that I take a multi vitamin daily and Spirulina twice a day...which has helped immensely!

Sorry meant to say "arrived in Hong Kong" actually moved here from Qatar. Thanks Alby, guess I will go to doctor...

funny to see this post as i was just thinking about this today while longing for a nap.

i feel tired a lot of the time here in HK. I'm not new, been here for over 7 years and was in Singapore before that, so the heat and humidity are not new to me. The fatigue has been much worse in the last year or two. I suspect the air quality has a lot to do with it. I've been to the doc and adjusted my diet a bit (cut way down on sugars), which helped a bit, but i still get really tired during the day, despite a good night's sleep.

i'm sorry i'm not much help, just thought i'd commiserate )