Like Tree5Likes

Physical Fitness gym (Central)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CFsux:
    no it doesn't you need the towel card. but think like this, if you are a member you go check in at reception 16 floor use the towel card to use the elevator, and someone from other companies of that building using that elevator.. when you exit they can exit with you and have a look at club. secondly, if i was your friend i could just wait at lobby for you to pick me up after you checked in. no one knows
    So your user name is CFsux but you're happy to use their place and advertise how to get in for free

I'm not a member there. Let's just say I've had a very bad experience and I know their internal management quite well.

Satay Sue who was you PT back then if I may ask in CF?

Not naming names sorry

I'm an ex PT of Central Wellington street. now on my own

Quote Originally Posted by koenlam:
    in CF, Tuen mun club is known as last resort... their target is small, staff they dun like they transfer them their. trust me I'm an ex staff.
    I agree. Staff are awful. They sit there on their iPhones chatting. But that's fine by me as long as the equipment is there and they leave me alone to do my thing

Elizabeth House Physical

I'm a member at the Eliz House physical gym and I also did the 1 year contract up front and 3 months free deal. Like Mr.SS, I rarely get offers for these PT sessions. They did try at first, but I told them this is my 11th year working out and I played sports basically my whole life (football & lacrosse), so I don't need any help. After that, no one have tried to sell me sessions.

In regards of the fees, I am quite content with what they charge. I'm from the US so 230 HKD/month is about the same as what I would pay for back in the States. I recall going to Cali Fitness before, and they were asking 290/month.

However, I'm starting to regret paying up front after the renovations at the Elizabeth House Physical. They took 1/3 of the gym and changed it into a lounge. Now there are less equipment (eg. the military press and the bikes are gone, and the dumbells are only up to 70lbs), and the remaining machines are cramped together. Now I'm stuck with this "bookstore" gym till April....

I stand corrected. They recently bought more space and took down the walls to enlarge the back. This gym is actually turning out quite nicely.

The new Physical is mint, though most of the machines in the weights room now rely on plates (rather than stacks), and they don't seem to have enough togo around yet.

I have hear Physical took over California Fitness Wanchai?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast