Like Tree5Likes

Physical Fitness gym (Central)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by koenlam:
    I have hear Physical took over California Fitness Wanchai?
    Even though CF are still denying it, I think you are right - Physical is handing out fliers outside. You can see my sorry situation on this very matter in my post:

http://hongkong.geoexpat.com/forum/33/thread232762.html

just checking...

hi, can anyone pls tell me if Physical in Central or CWB is crowded or not?

sales is selling me a 30-month contract and throwing in 6 months free, charging around $11500. the classes i'm interested in are on Central or CWB only, wonder if those places are packed weekday night and weekend..cheers

hi! i just became a member of cf here in central and they charge me 600HK$ for pt per session i want to asked those who have cf is this their real charge for PT? Thak you very much

Quote Originally Posted by sky77:
    hi! i just became a member of cf here in central and they charge me 600HK$ for pt per session i want to asked those who have cf is this their real charge for PT? Thak you very much
    Yes, if you book several sessions. It's 7-800 if you go one by one!!!'

central physical is not crowded ( yet) i have been there on weekdays evenings for the last 8 months, pretty empty, even sheung shui is busier, shatin is packed and old and smelly, tst is ok busy

ok thanks satay sue

Hi! are you saying that cf in central is not really nice? because i'm just a new member of the said gym.tnx

reading all the post here makes me feel sad because as if i went to the wrong gym all i want is to make myself healthy and fit i choose cf in central because it's convenient for me i just wish i wont be that unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    Hi

I've joined them in Central.

I am paying about HK$230 a month for 15 months. The way it worked was I paid a lump sum for a 12 month contract and they gave me 3 months free, working out at about HK$230 a month. If you sign up for a 24 month contract they will throw in something like 5 months free, it then works out at something like HK$170 a month.

With the above deal they gave me something like 75 free classes (won't use them) but no free towel usage. For that you have to pay extra.

They do quite a hard sell on the PT session, pretty much trying to force you to use the first free one. I originally booked a date for it and then cancelled. I then got a call from them asking to schedule a new PT session, but kept on resisting.

When working out, you sometimes do get the PT's trying to stalk you.

Hi, I recently joing the Groupon 1 month gym plan at Central Physical, liked the gym so I went to join. Comparing to your prices, I was getting a hiring price, the guy is offering me $350/pm on a 12 months contract and no free months plus pay all lum sum up front.

Please advice and help, I want to get a good deal.

Was given $350/pm on 24 months + 1 free month. Unlimited towels. But they tried to do high pressure sales, saying if I didn't register today, I would have to pay $1000 registration fee. They also tried to do bait and switch, said punching bag was free to use, but after I signed contract, they said I had to pay 600 per $1 hour session to use it. Careful with their sales tactics, not customer friendly at all - had to argue with the salesperson and the manager for at least an hour to reverse their bait and switch.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast