Golf Lessons -Where can I learn?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Golf Lessons -Where can I learn?

Hi,

Just got to HK, living in HK island and I'm keen to take up golf lessons. Do you know where can I learn on the weekends?

Cheers

You can try at citygolf driving range
    http://www.citygolfclub.com/courses/intro.asp

are you male/female? good to have more female golfer as I'm one myself

hey thanks for that...I'm female :-)

What makes you want to start golf? Let me know how the course in Citygolf turns out. You will also get 3-month free of driving range if I remember correctly if you sign up for a course there. When you are comfortable with your swing, you can also get a lesson at Saikung Golf Course....they will coach you on green.

I only started a year ago. Good luck

the reason to learn is simple, not exactly an active outdoor person but somehow want to take up a sport where its not too demanding but can still let me be outdoors!

sure, once i get my lesson going i'll def be up to having a golfing partner even just to go practice at the driving range! need the motivation every now and then...he...he...

PaulyJ, great!!! welcome to HK.
    where do you play often?
    You know what, I posted a thread asking if there are any female golfers, but no luck so far. Lucky me to get to know some here...I assumed you're female too? Hihi

Mylimbo, driving range sounds good. we should arrange to meet at driving range someday?

let me know...look forward to have the game started

Where are you two from? Me, Vietnam but been in HK for 2 years now.
    oh - i saw mylimbo's location bejing???

Island Golf in Sai Wan Ho also has lessons, and (obviously) it's on the island close to the MTR

http://www.islandgolf.com.hk/eng/index.html

hey minack...

I'm Malaysian chinese but was working in BJ before coming out to HK 2.5 months ago...

Had my 1st golf lesson on sunday and it was fun. You're right we were given 10 coupons for 30 mins to practice at the driving range limited to weekdays only with a one month validity...so mei's gotta hit the driving range!

well perhaps sometime next week we can meet up at the driving range if you don't mind being stuck with a complete beginner practicing next to you :-)

PM me your email address pls.
    will you play weeknights? i work during the day so usually can only hit the range after 6pm.

next week meaning the week of 22 or 15? this week i can go to the range thursday and next week any day except wednesday.

let me know when is the best convenient time for you.

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

If you are in or close to Central, then check this out

http://www.centralgolf.com.hk/

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast