personal trainer

Closed Thread

personal trainer

Hi All,
    I'm new in HK but have enjoyed going to the gym for some time- the problem is I dont always get the results I want. I have decided geting a trainer will probably be worth the extra expense and will save me time- but only if they are good.
    Pure is the nicest gym I have seen and the most convenient so I was going to get a trainer there -until I searched Geo and read with mounting horror the stories on 'lazy PT at Pure' Now I am definately going with a free-lance trainer.
    Does anyone have personal experience of richclow-or any other trainer (positive or negative, you can send a private message if you prefer). He comes across well on the thread and seems very qualified but there is no substitute for personal recmmendations.
    Thanks

personal trainer

can some one send me the number of any personal trainers that will come to the peak- am preferably..i just moved to hk a few weeks ago and would be keen to engage one..outdoor or indoor both work depending on the weather..also looking for the number of a yoga teacher...same am timings ...any help would be much appreciated..my first time on geo expat as well..

Pt

thanks both of you. will follow up. what is the going rate?

Any recommendations for yoga teachers?

6 posts...

raincatcher, 6 posts all recommending ifa- that wouldn't be you would it? are you sure you're not the same raincatcher as on asiaexpat?

Pure Fitness

Just joined the staff at IFC Pure and for the 4 days I've been there I have not seen any lazy trainers nor would I ever want to be considered a lazy trainer just because I work at Pure. Each trainer has a different style and if you are not happy with a trainer then you have ever right to try someone else. It will help you and the trainer in the long run. A great trainer has to be knowledgeable and experienced. Ask your trainer how long he or she has been working in the field and not just working out or working within the company. Also great trainers won't pressure you into a sell they will let their training do the talking. My best recommendation is to watch all of the trainers, that sparks your interest, work with their clients and than redeem you free session(s) with him or her or ask the clients about him or her.

p.t

Sorry Taco, don't want to tar all Pure trainers with the same brush, I'm sure some are very good but the thread 'Lazy personal trainer at pure' is fairly damning about some of your colleagues. Wish you well in your new job.