Like Tree1Likes

Squash in HK

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast

sam,

I am moving to HK from NY in 3 weeks and started playing squash last year. Want to know if you have been taking lessons or just hitting?

Thanks,
    kamw518

I just hit. Plenty of coaches available if that's what you're after.

as tex noted in his post my husband and I would be keen to play. we are pretty tied up this weekend and next though so let us know if you get anything organised. he's pretty good and I'm pretty bad.

hi labull - thanks a lot for the information.

I have reached out to her...

it seems very difficult to book courts during this free season (Olympics)...everything is booked for a few weeks out...

We can get courts here (gold coast) pretty much any time. As i said, busy this weekend and next, but if you are still interested after that let me know. It's really NOT THAT FAR to get out here - honest!

Hi

Ive just moved here from London and am a decent player. Would you be interested in a game? Happy to come to the Gold Coast

newly arrived in hong kong and kicking my heels - play to a reasonable club standard back in the uk. pretty much free for the next few weeks until my work permit clears so within reason can play anywhere / anytime though the centre in Central is easiest. due to sparodic internet access, feel free to ring me: 6142 1253. any updates regarding joining a club would be appreciated too.

many thanks...

just arrived in HK, am an intermediate player (with stamina that could use some building!), would love to get a game going any weeknight...and on a side note, does anyone know a good squash club to join?

Squash in HK

Hello,

I found this group, but noticed there have not been many posts in the last few months. Anyone interested in playing squash on the weekends / weekdays evenings pls let me know. I live in the mid levels, not far away from the HK squash center.

Dandy

What level are you and what time can you play?

I can do weekday evenings around 6pm - 7pm at the squash centre. I'm female and not particularly good.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast