Like Tree1Likes

Squash in HK

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Hi everyone,

Just moved to HK and am keen for games too. Would prefer playing either in Central or in Causeway bay if there are any squash clubs around there.

I can play on weekdays in the morning, around lunch time or pretty much any time on weekends.

I am intermediate to advance but happy to have some drill sessions or simply hit the ball around with anyone.

Cheers

intermediate (?) squash player

Weidendamm27(Dandy) \ MovingIn07 \ LivingTheDream,

I've just arrived in HK and would love to get a regular squash game going - I have a belly to lose! I work just beside the HK squash centre in Central which I'm told is pay-for-play (I've tried enquiring but never found anyone there who spoke English). Am willing to travel some though. It's a while since I played but I used to be okish. I guess contact me here or [email protected]

Des

id be up for a game..i can get a court at the football court..no idea how good i am, probably somewhere between intermediate and crap..i play once a week, but looking for more people to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Deasun:
    Weidendamm27(Dandy) \ MovingIn07 \ LivingTheDream,

I've just arrived in HK and would love to get a regular squash game going - I have a belly to lose! I work just beside the HK squash centre in Central which I'm told is pay-for-play (I've tried enquiring but never found anyone there who spoke English). Am willing to travel some though. It's a while since I played but I used to be okish. I guess contact me here or [email protected]

Des
    You have to book the squash centre. There is a website - my hubby knows how to use it - what times suit you?

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    You have to book the squash centre. There is a website - my hubby knows how to use it - what times suit you?
    I see that weekdays 6-7 suits you. That's a little early for me, ordinarily I can't leave work before 7. From next week though I could maybe play 6ish on Wednesday. Would that suit?

Hmmm. 6ish on wednesday clashes directly with the only class at the gym I actually like ... but since I only go to one class I am thinking about cancelling the gym membership anyway! Let me think about it.

Crikey, don't go cancelling the gym on my account! I could make Thursday or Friday work either.

Quote Originally Posted by Deasun:
    Crikey, don't go cancelling the gym on my account! I could make Thursday or Friday work either.
    I won't! There are other issues at work here..... Next week I am in Manila on Thursday and supporting Trailwalker on Friday (also doing the fundraising party tomorrow so this friday does not work either) ... but the week after might be ok ....

busy, busy, busy! We can try for the week after so. My email address is above so you can check back here that week or send me an email. Happy travels!

Squash at HK Squash Centre - Intermediate

Moved to HK about 3 months ago and looking to get back into Squash. Probably matched with intermediate players and best times are 6:30 or 7pm court times during the weekdays at HKSC in Central.

Cheers

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast