Like Tree1Likes

Squash in HK

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Hey all,

I recently came back to HK and am looking for some squash buddies to play with. I am an intermediate level player (I think) and live in the Sha Tin region.

Will

Hey guys,

I just moved to HK and am looking for intermediate squash partners. I haven't played in a couple of years so I'm going to be a little rusty... I live in the mid-levels and work in central so any squash court around should work. Evenings and weekends would be best times for me.

Best,

Dudely

Hey Dudely,

I can play with you. My email is [email protected]. Is there a way to get to midlands via MTR (I really have no clue where anything is yet). I am probably free next weekend.

Cheers,

Will

Quote Originally Posted by dudely:
    Hey guys,

I just moved to HK and am looking for intermediate squash partners. I haven't played in a couple of years so I'm going to be a little rusty... I live in the mid-levels and work in central so any squash court around should work. Evenings and weekends would be best times for me.

Best,

Dudely

Dudely,

I'm keen, email me on [email protected] and we can arrange.

Cheers,

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by willsta007:
    Hey Dudely,

I can play with you. My email is [email protected]. Is there a way to get to midlands via MTR (I really have no clue where anything is yet). I am probably free next weekend.

Cheers,

Will

You REALLY need to buy a map!
    I assume "midlands" is Mid Levels - no, no MTR but plenty of buses. Although unless you have access to a squash-court at home (perfectly possible) I would assume you are going to play somewhere like the HQ Squash Centre on Cotton Tree Drive (closest MTR Admiralty plus a brisk 10 min walk uphill).

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:

You REALLY need to buy a map!
    I assume "midlands" is Mid Levels - no, no MTR but plenty of buses. Although unless you have access to a squash-court at home (perfectly possible) I would assume you are going to play somewhere like the HQ Squash Centre on Cotton Tree Drive (closest MTR Admiralty plus a brisk 10 min walk uphill).
    Thanks, Rob and Will. I've sent you emails to coordinate. MovingIn07 - I cant tell from the HQ squash centre website as to how to book a court. Do you know the process involved? Is it easy getting a court on weekends?

Thanks!

Here http://w2.leisurelink.lcsd.gov.hk/in...EFAF7CC22A4D44

It's the government website to book sport facility for all government sport center.

Beuze provided the link - it's technically easy; in practise certain times of day (like evenings after 6pm) can be very difficult. You have to jump onto the site quickly.

Hey everyone,

I hope this thread is still alive. I used to play squash as a kid and became quite competitive. I have since started up playing again at pretty decent level ( still rusty but i definitely know the ropes ) , and i would love a partner who is atleast intermediate level, who can play in the wan chai area....thats where i currently live.

Cheers
    Nick

Rusty intermediate

Hi there,

I have just moved to HK and hoping to take up squash again. I live in the mid-levels and work in Admiralty so hoping to play at the Hong Kong Squash Centre, 19 Cotton Tree Drive, Central. It is pretty easy to book online - HK$27 per half hour.

I used to play casually when a student (some 10 years ago...) but have not played since so will be rusty. But am fit so hope to pick up quickly.

Anyone keen for a game?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast