Like Tree1Likes

Squash in HK

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rich2011:
    Hi there,

I have just moved to HK and hoping to take up squash again. I live in the mid-levels and work in Admiralty so hoping to play at the Hong Kong Squash Centre, 19 Cotton Tree Drive, Central. It is pretty easy to book online - HK$27 per half hour.

I used to play casually when a student (some 10 years ago...) but have not played since so will be rusty. But am fit so hope to pick up quickly.

Anyone keen for a game?
    Hi Rich,

I'd be keen to play. Give me a shout.

Quote Originally Posted by dudely:
    Hi Rich,

I'd be keen to play. Give me a shout.
    Hey Rich,

I'll be up for a match too. My email is [email protected]

Cheers,

Will

There appears to be a few people keen to play. Why don't we organise an email distribution list where people can contact eachother directly / arrange games, etc? Might be easier than having to refer back to this website. I am happy to collate so if people want to send me their email addresses then we can take it from there. [email protected].

Cheers,

Rob

Me in tooo

Quote Originally Posted by rgo1979:
    There appears to be a few people keen to play. Why don't we organise an email distribution list where people can contact eachother directly / arrange games, etc? Might be easier than having to refer back to this website. I am happy to collate so if people want to send me their email addresses then we can take it from there. [email protected].

Cheers,

Rob
    Good idea - although I sent a PM rather than an email, your email address is likely to get removed from your post for your own security (anyone can spam it if you put it out here). I also sent a couple of words about my level, so people could get matched up if necessary.

thats great, and maybe a word or two about availibility (weekday/weekends etc) could further build a solid database...coming your way Robert..

squash this week

Anyone up for a game any evening this week at Cotton Tree Drive? I am a 32 yr old male intermediate player (a sad downgrade from advanced because of lack of practice). i've booked via the system many times so I can take care of that part.

hey.. just came across this post. dont mind joining this squash group. i have been playing for quite a few years.. how do we connect to play sometime??

Hi Ruchir,

We've got about 4 people on an email list already and we all try and coordinate play times. Why dont you either PM me with your email address or just email Will (his email add is on the forum up top). We're probably playing this Saturday if you're interested in joining us.

Squash

Quote Originally Posted by dudely:
    Hi Ruchir,

We've got about 4 people on an email list already and we all try and coordinate play times. Why dont you either PM me with your email address or just email Will (his email add is on the forum up top). We're probably playing this Saturday if you're interested in joining us.
    Hi there,

I would be up to join for a game or two on the weekends if that suits anybody, intermediate to advanced player.

Cheers,

Zane

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast