Like Tree1Likes

Squash in HK

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Hi all,

I am also keen to play, I would prefer weekdays but am not too fusy, at the moment I am just looking to get back into squash after about 10 years of other sports.

I have sent an email to Rob, but if anyone is interested then please just PM me. I live in Olympic and work in Wanchai so can get to most places near the city!

Martin

Hi,

I am also keen to play, although I've sent my email to Rob thought I'd also leave a note here.

I work in Central and live nearby, so if anyone is looking for someone to play with am happy to join. I am in between beginner and intermediate (I think ).

Cheers
    Vic

I am an intermediate level player and would like to catch up for some fun. Tue - Thur after 7pm will be great at Kowloon Tong or Admiralty/Wanchai. Let me know!

Cheers,
    S.

Hi!

I am new in HK and also interested in playing squash.
    I practice squash for more than 1 year.
    I think I am an intermediate level player I hope so...
    I am located in WanChai and keen to play monday to friday.

Cheers.
    Geo.

I just logged in for this exact purpose and (to my delight) realised there was a mammoth thread already occuring. I used to play back in the UK but then moved to NYC for 4 years so I would describe my level as a rusty intermediate. I will fire a mail to Rob (great idea Rob!) and hopefully get to meet up with some of you soon.

Hi there,

I'm relatively new to HK and am keen to get back into playing. I played for a few years at uni and intermittently whilst working. I have squash courts in my apartment which is Causeway Bay / Happy Valley. Weekends probably best.

PM if you fancy a game sometime.

Alright, everyone... I have checked the available court and suggest the following:

Oct 19 (Wed):
    (1) 7.30-9pm @HK Squash Center.
    (2) 8.30-10pm @Wanchai Harbour Rd Sports Center.

Perfer the 1st as there are at least 2 courts still available. If we have 4+ person, players might already cool down when waiting for their turns.

Who's in?

Let me know by Oct 10 and I will proceed to book.

If you wait for a week there will be nothing left. Those courts go like hot cakes. best to book something you like and hope somebody will turn up - all those times are too late for me though, sorry.

siulung likes this.

Anyone knows any place where I can learn squash? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by anchovies:
    Anyone knows any place where I can learn squash? Thanks!
    There are coaches available at the HK squash centre.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast