Like Tree1Likes

Squash in HK

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Squash in HK

I'm an intermediate squash player. Been playing the last month with a mate but looking to expand our playing circle or possibly join a league.

If any decent player keen for a game at my court near HK uni Pokfulam please let me know or any advice on where the best place to go for a game would be great.

Squash

Hi,

We can try a game and see if our skill levels match. Let me know if you are interested.

-Rajeev

yeah - send me a PM with your details and we can arrange a time

squash

hi - just came across this thread...

I have been playing squash once every few weeks since I arrived in HK the end of last year.
    Definitely interested in playing more regularly....

let me know if you guys are still playing/joined a league or so...

I usually play in the squash club in Hong Kong Park.

sam

Squash weekends

Hi, I am a squash regular, will like to join a group and i saw this thread. I am in Sai wan ho and can book court here. let me know if interested.

Hey guys,
    I don't know if you guys accept beginners. I've been playing raquetball in the states for 4 years now, but now that I'm back in HK, I want to learn how to play squash. I would get some gears if I can find someone to play with, please let me know!!! I live in Quarry Bay so I'm pretty close to Sai Wan Ho!

Last edited by calibretto; 20-07-2008 at 10:53 PM.

squash

Howdy,
    There's plenty of squash in HK. I didn't get much interest from my post back in October last year but since then I joined the league run through HK squash centre and play div 11. If interested in this route, best bet to contact their office and source a team out at the level you play. Teams are individually run, that is anyone can form a team of 6min and enter. The office will have the contact details of all the teams and you just need to contact the captains and ask about joining their team. It's up to them to let you in or not. Some teams have up to 15people - only 5 play each week so best to find one with less numbers. Winter league starts in a month or so.
    Otherwise always keen to play new people. I play at HKSC or TST sports centre. If up to an intermediate level i'm good to go at sometime.

me in too

hi guys,i am an average player.i played with few forum mates but then caught up with work and travelling so could not play for almost 1 month now.i played in gold coast but i supposed it's tooo far for those in tst or hk.count me in if we are gona make a league.i will inform movingin07 too.

tex.

hi Labull -

i am interested in the leagues/teams...
    do you have the number of the HK Squash office you are referring to?

I am an intermediary player - let me know if you or anyone else likes to play this coming weekend at Hong Kong Squash Centre in Hong Kong Park- i can make the booking.

sam

Sam - try Ms. Rita TSUI Sports Promotion Manager (852) 2810 4086 [email protected]

The website also has team listings and contacts.
    Hong Kong Squash

I'm keen for a hit Saturday but latest I could start is 3pm. If you can get a booking before 3 let me know.

Cheers

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast