American Football Leagues

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BHERN'Z#4:
    hey guys,well it seemed to me that its hard to find this type of sport her in hk...but,as Philclinth said,7 on 7 will do...for those who loved thi sports,why don't we just meet up somewhere & lets huddlle...a big packers fan,even before #4 broke a lot of QB records...cheers!
    well, now that he's reinstated, let's see what he can do this coming season! I'm definitely interested. With all the parks here, I'm sure we can get a group together. We gotta start somewhere!

Favre a JET

I just tried to contact blackmountainhr, but the e-mail delivery failed. Don't think they'll be having a 2008 season.

Lets try to set something up after the summer.

By the way, Favre was just traded to the JETS!

Yosh

So let see here we got: gotham2krazy, brownbear, calibretto, bojak and myself temu11.

Well how many of you guys r up for a 2 on 2 or a 3 on 3 if we can find another.

Besides and more importantly who actually has a football? And knows a place where we can play?

Lets make it happen

Let's do it.. I'm in for whatever and dying to play. Although finding a football could be a problem. 2 on 2 is a bit rough as well. Might need 3 on 3 for a minimum.

30M from NY but HUGE Eagles fan !!!

wow, even 3 on 3 is cuttin' it... but what can you do, we're halfway 'round the world playing an unpopular sport in this area. I'm down! i'm sure I can pull a few guys with me. name the time and place.

Found some balls

I was just at GigaSports in Pacific Place, and they actually have some footballs for sale. Some cheap Spalding Infusions, for $140.

Gotham2krazy, brownbear, calibretto, temu11........ if you guys are still up for it one weekend, drop me an e-mail: [email protected]

i actually played touch football on the beach at night, was awesome.
    2 random french guys joined us, so just get some guys together and play, ppl will like it

Hey, did you all end up playing over the weekend?

Add me to your list of potential football players.

American football league

Hey guys, there is a league started up early this year or so, I think it is still open to join

hktouchfootball.blogspot.com

Cheers

Is this still on?

Use to play...coached as well...

Thanks...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast