American Football Leagues

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

If you guys are looking for an extra player then count me in.

I did play some flag football a few months ago with some local guys but I don't think it was a regular thing. They hired the grass pitch at Happy Valley.

If girls are allowed to play some flag football, I'm IN! I played on weekends with friends in Denver!

Let's get something going, maybe wait until September or something and hopefully get some relief from the brutal heat. I'm ready to go though.

If this is still going on, I'd love to get in on this.

I'm down for some football, getting pumped for Tom Brady's return next month

Recently I've seen a group of chinese guys having football practice/matches at happy valley. They seem to be a university social club. 9v9 on the happy valley rugby pitch. No pads but Not flag football.

august 23, Stormers VS Buccaneers
    2 of the top american football teams in hk, long-time rivals. Biggest game of the year!

1:30pm-4:30pm, Happy Valley Sports Field. Full contact.

Come watch! And if you would like to join Stormers, feel free to drop me an email: [email protected]

Last edited by holkn; 19-08-2009 at 01:23 AM.

if this is still going on, i would like to be a part of it

is there non contact flag football anywhere?

Yeah I'd like to play some non-contact flag football, I think if I played full contact no padding I'd break some bones for sure (mine or someone else's).