American Football Leagues

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Hey guys, just checked this thread again and wanted to get the conversation going for some 7 on 7 or pickup game for American Flag Football since its about to get warmer out. just moved here in Jan...

how many of your would be interested?

Quote Originally Posted by Sclg59:
    Hey guys, just checked this thread again and wanted to get the conversation going for some 7 on 7 or pickup game for American Flag Football since its about to get warmer out. just moved here in Jan...

come join our team Stormers. We practice in MEi Foo every Saturday. We play 5 on 5 flag as well as 9 on 9 full contact.

Hey, check out HK American Football League on facebook. We have a tournament on April 2. Come in with a 7 person team or just come single and you'll get put on one. Join the group though to see how many players will be there. I'm quite sure 2 whole teams are in already.

Quote Originally Posted by holkn:
    come join our team Stormers. We practice in MEi Foo every Saturday. We play 5 on 5 flag as well as 9 on 9 full contact.
    thats great! I'm traveling a bit for work the next two weeks but would like to make it out for either 5 on 5 or 9 on 9. If it helps, I played DE in a small college in the US (back in the day).

How do i get ahold of you? Im kinda new to the functionalities of this forum.

Thanks!

Thank you, I dont know if I can make it to the tournament in time since I'm out of HK until April 2nd in the evening, but definitely looking forward to checking out the league!

thats great! I'm traveling a bit for work the next two weeks but would like to make it out for either 5 on 5 or 9 on 9. If it helps, I played DE in a small college in the US (back in the day).

How do i get ahold of you? Im kinda new to the functionalities of this forum.

Thanks!
    how tall are you? whats your 40 and how old are you if you don't mind me asking coz a lot of our team members are very very young (some teenagers, some in their 20s) but we all get along well and we practice regularly. If you are still up for it then by all means throw me an email: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by HKNewbie7007:
    Hey, check out HK American Football League on facebook. We have a tournament on April 2. Come in with a 7 person team or just come single and you'll get put on one. Join the group though to see how many players will be there. I'm quite sure 2 whole teams are in already.
    could u please kindly send me the link to the facebook group? My team would like to play in your tournament

I just came back from canada and would like to play some sports as well. If you guys still need someone to play football I would be glad to join.

Anyone interested in playing American Football in Hong Kong:
    hkafl.sports.officelive.com
    or email [email protected]

Also, WR/DB clinic coming up on the 26th of June in Happy Valley. Info is on the website listed above.

We also plan on hosting 7 on 7 flag football tournaments soon

There is Both Flag Football and Contact regular American Football going on in HK.

Quote Originally Posted by HKAFL:
    Anyone interested in playing American Football in Hong Kong:
    hkafl.sports.officelive.com
    or email [email protected]

Also, WR/DB clinic coming up on the 26th of June in Happy Valley. Info is on the website listed above.

We also plan on hosting 7 on 7 flag football tournaments soon
    The website has been updated: http://www.hkafl.com/

They do both Flag Football tournaments, and will be starting a league, and they also participate in full contact football with pads & helmets etc.

We also do some scrimmages, you can check it out: http://facebook.com/flagfootballhongkong

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast