American Football Leagues

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

American Football Leagues

Are there any American football leagues one can join. Flag football would be preferable but at this point I'd even settle for Touch.

Not aware of one, but would be also interested.

me to

i would be super keen

Well there surely must be something. I looked in the back of last week's HK magazine and dind't see anything, checked asiaexpat.com, I'm still coming up short. Anyone have ideas?

I don't know if we could generate enough interest on this website to just at least get some scrimmage games going somewhere. At this point if we could just get a 7 on 7 going I'd be thrilled!

Drop the guys at Black Mountain a line.

http://www.blackmountainhr.com/event...07-season.html

hey guys,well it seemed to me that its hard to find this type of sport her in hk...but,as Philclinth said,7 on 7 will do...for those who loved thi sports,why don't we just meet up somewhere & lets huddlle...a big packers fan,even before #4 broke a lot of QB records...cheers!

>> Just gotta find guys who can take the lead.

With the amount of money being blown by the various legal and relocations companies on Rugby, you'd think someone would put together an American football league too.

Thumbs up Anything Solid

Did anything ever materialize with regards to the planned 7 on 7 ... huge Niner fan and Pats fan even before the Brady Dynasty ... would even be down for just some catch at this point ... let me know if any one(s) interested.

Email: [email protected]

hey guys, i'm not great at football (hardly know the rules) but I used to play in p.e. if you guys can get games i'm definitely up for it!

Browne Bear

Hay i was looking around aswell and im up for a bit of 7 on 7 or anything really! how old is every1 here?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast