Pure Gym - Price Increase!!!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I joined pure recently and signed to for two years so fortunately they can't hike the price up for me...I think! My trainer told me about this price hike and salary cut a couple of weeks ago - it is pretty crazy! She also mentioned that a lot of people were unhappy and planning to move on. That's really annoying as Pure have really good PT and instructors! They need to sort it out...

Khema -my posting was in response to the question asked here " Yeh what did happen to fitness first? "

Still unable to see the connection?

i've been a member of Pure for about 5years. to be honest i know some of the trainers and they make way more than $200/session. Not sure how reliable your source is lovetoshop. it is true that there's a high turnover in that regard. the guys are on tiers. so the more experienced ones (and more senior with pure) make higher cut than the newbies. but that doesn't sound too far fetched to me. it's same with their yoga instructors (the longer you've been w/ them, the more experience, the more $ they make). HKnewbie2012 - you are correct - i did prepaid packages twice... no increase.